Always direct and often provocative.
Sandy Ogg has a talent for weaving together his decades of experience in leadership and business transformation into captivating stories that inspire and energize. Starting with his adventures as a line officer with the United States Coast Guard, include his experience as CHRO of Unilever during a larger scale transformation and the high-pressure atmosphere of private equity at Blackstone, Sandy has collected a wealth of knowledge to share on key topics connected to C-suite leadership and talent led business success.
With candor and humility, Sandy challenges many of the accepted practices in organizational thinking and paves a path toward a better future for business and society.
Commonly requested speaking topics
- The Future of HR
- Elevating the CHRO to the Golden Triangle (CEO, CFO, CHRO)
- New Tools, Rules
andPrinciples for Human Resources
- Rapid Deployment of Human Capital
- Connecting Talent to Value
- The Future of Talent Management
- Getting the Right Talent in the Critical Roles
- Mobilization - What Winning CEOs Do Differently in Private Equity